Sunday, 30 October 2011

Change of Location.

Dear fans, sorry I havent posted for so long.
Now I live in Madrid.
For the first month I mostly made friends, got drunk, attepmted to learn spanish and did a lot of touristy things.
















What a lovely place.
Its so cheap to travel around here, I have an 'abono' which is a ticket that means i can go anywhere in zone A for 30€ a month.
And me and Ben live in right in the centre of Madrid in a small, dark and dirty old flat but our housemates are great and so is the location, everything is within walking distance (not uni though).
And nobody has a garden so the parks are always full of people having a lie down and the streets are full of people having cervesas. My favorite Spanish tradition so far is botellon. This is where hundreds of young people hang around in plazas and parks and drink lots of booze. People even walk round selling you beers for a euro. That wouldnt happen in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment